Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

~Philippians 4:4-8

Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's Thankful Heart - Nov 14th

Today I'm thankful for, praise God for, rejoice because:
  • I had the day off and I spent it at Daniel Academy. I had some comp days coming to me that my manager wanted me to take before the next quarter end and they needed some help in the preschool for our homeschool co-op. So this Friday and next I've taken the days off and will be helping out. In the end I was not needed in the preschool so I helped with my daughter's classes today. It was amazing! I love homeschooling and this co-op is wonderful! I helped out a few months back and I was amazed today at the difference in the kids when it came time to be in the Prayer Room (these are 1st and 2nd graders!). It is amazing to see how God is working in their lives!
  • Peppermint White Mochas - need I say more?
  • Bike Rides and parks - after school today Tyler and I came home and went for a bike ride and stopped at the park down the street for a bit. It was wonderful to get out, get some exercise and spend some time with my daughter - can't say I'm as thankful for the bike seat though!
  • My husband - what can I say? Nothing in particular today, I'm just thankful for him. He is amazing and I love him more and more all the time.

No comments: