Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

~Philippians 4:4-8

Monday, November 3, 2008

Today's Thankful Heart - Nov 3

Today I am thankful for, praise God for, Rejoice because:
  • my daughter is growing closer to the Lord
  • God has provided me with a new job at work that allows me more time with my family
  • the Lord is gracious and merciful, He is so patient!
  • that my dear husband is able to get some good sleep tonight
  • that the Lord still speaks to us - we just have to slow down and listen
  • for my beautiful family
  • for the desire He has put in my heart to grow deeper in my marriage and learn to be my husband's helpmeet
  • for the joy in the little things, holding Austin's hand, cuddling with Jesse, doing schoolwork with Tyler

No comments: