Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

~Philippians 4:4-8

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today's Thankful Heart - Nov 4th

Today I am thankful for, Praise God for, Rejoice because:

  • no matter what happens in the elections, I can trust that God is in control. It reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw "I don't know what the future holds, but I know WHO holds the future!"
  • that my husband is such a wonderful cook. Last night's dinner was absolutely delicious and tasted awesome tonight left-over as well. Yummy!!!!
  • for rainy days - reminds me of home and keeps me from getting too homesick.
  • for the opportunity to homeschool my daughter this year, it has been an amazing experience for both of us.

No comments: